Happy Presidents Day. I like Taft, because he was fat.
Here is what I did, on my day off from banking software.
1) Attacked our clogged kitchen sink dilemma, again.
~~Pretty glad I opted not to be a plumber, even though I rule at plumbing. Not really about the ruling, but I most assuredly would hate to be a plumber.
2) Busted out the vacuum. Pretty sure I opted not to be a vacuum-er for my profession. I’m pretty good with a vacuum, though.
3) 5.5 miles on the elliptical. Hulu is the best thing to happen to working out at home, and Nova is the best thing to happen to Hulu. I learned about deciphering Mayan writing today. It was pretty awesome.
4) Did a little spray paint art…a.k.a. “Man Art” It will eventually be a samurai…pretty manish.
5) Currently, doing a little blogging, with Smokie on Pandora in the background.
It’s a wrap.