The worst doctor in the world has concluded that a Taiwanese man with a history of high blood pressure has died of a stroke likely triggered by over-excitement from watching the blockbuster Avatar in 3D. Boy Howdy!
According to this shitty website:
A 42-year-old Taiwanese man with a history of high blood pressure has died of a stroke likely triggered by over-excitement from watching the blockbuster Avatar in 3D, a doctor says.
The man, identified only by his surname Kuo, started to feel unwell during the screening earlier this month in the northern city of Hsinchu and was taken to hospital.
Mr Kuo, who suffered from hypertension, was unconscious when he arrived at the Nan Men General Hospital and a scan showed that his brain was haemorrhaging, emergency room doctor Peng Chin-chih said today.
“It’s likely that the over-excitement from watching the movie triggered his symptoms,” the doctor said.
Mr Kuo died 11 days later from the brain haemorrhage, and the China Times newspaper said it was the first death linked to watching James Cameron’s science-fiction epic Avatar.
Sounds perfectly logical.
Brittany Murphy Overdose
Some will remember Steve “The Croc Hunter” Irwin for his daring exploits with dangerous animals. I will remember Steve Irwin as the only dude who can give Michael Jackson a run for his money in reckless stunts involving their infant children.
Homeboy was stung in the heart by a stingray this morning. I like to think Steve stung us all in the hearts with his zaniness. Cranky.